A pluviophile is a person who loves the rain; someone who finds joy and peace of mind during rainy days. So if you are one of those people who get depressed when you hear ‘rain’ in the weather forecast than this post is not for you!
How do you know if you are a pluviophile? See the symptoms below!
1. You find the sound of rain relaxing
2. You start doing this…
3. Did someone say free shower?
4. All of your romantic experiences involve rain.
5. When you’re with a friend and they whip out an umbrella you’re like…
6. UK weather suits you just fine
7. There is no such thing as ‘too much rain’.